Choosing a professional window cleaner does not need to be difficult. It only requires that you do a little research. You may find that many of these window cleaning companies offer other cleaning services as well.
No matter what trade you are looking for, you may wonder how you can weed out the companies that do not provide a quality product or service. Unfortunately, there are far too many companies that will do as little as possible when providing a service or a produce in order to make that cash.
If you are searching for a professional window cleaning service, you can run into the same problems. However, there are many ways you can find a great company. Consider the following when you begin looking for just the right professional window cleaning service:
- Ask around. If you know someone who has their windows cleaned by a service, as which company they use. Try to find out how long they have been a customer and what they like best about the window cleaning service. If you feel comfortable asking, inquire as to the charges. This will give you a good starting point to work from.
- Look online for reviews of window cleaning services in your area. This is one of the best features of the internet nowadays. You can find reviews for almost everything. If you see several positive reviews, with only one or two negative ones, you may need to take those reviews with a grain of salt. Not every customer will be satisfied, no matter how hard the company may try. However, if you find reviews that are almost all negative in nature, take heed and shy away from that company.
- Check with the trade associations to see who they recommend. This is a terrific way to find out which companies are members and are recommended by their peers. You can find information on how long the company has been in business, as well as how long they have been a member of the association.
- Contact different companies. Don’t settle for the first company you contact. You may find a better deal at another one, and you may feel more comfortable as well.
- Make sure the company sends someone out to complete an estimate. Not only will this eliminate any billing problems, you will be able to see if the employee presents a neat and professional appearance.
- Ask to see insurance. Obviously, a broken window will be cause for concern. Make sure the insurance information you are provided with is real and in effect. This can save you a lot of headaches later on if there is some sort of problem.
Choosing a professional window cleaning service does not need to be difficult. It only requires that you do a little research. You may find that many of these window cleaning companies offer other cleaning services as well. This can result in significant savings, as you won’t have to hire different companies to provide each of your cleaning requirements. Also, consider which companies can fit into your schedule, not theirs. This will help to ensure you are available when the company arrives.
About Us: Squeeky Clean Window Washing was started in January 2012, servicing residential and commercial clients in the Washington metropolitan area. We’ve earned A ratings on Yelp, Home Advisor, Google Places and Angie’s List. In addition we received the Angie’s List Super Service Award for 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015. We feel that part of our success is due to our approach to cleaning your windows, siding and gutters. We strive to use the latest technologies in window cleaning to allow us, in an ecological and economical way, to bring the highest quality results to our customers while maintaining the safety of our employees. We have many local references that we can supply at your request.